Not A Coincidence

Our Presence On 3D Realm 
is Not A Coincidence

Putting myself in --- 
My presence here on earth is not a coincidence. It's my choice to come here. My soul voluntarily incarnated and decided to choose, who I would like to have a soul contract with. I chose my own biological parents. No reason for me to regret the kind of parents and family I am with. 

I know I am here for a very special purpose. 

My purpose and your purpose are  the same. It's just that we vary from each other in terms of the level of consciousness --- depending upon how attentive we are to listen to own spiritual calling, while we are here on this 3D plane. That is why, no reason for you to say that this is my life and that's your life. 

Our goals are parallel to each other, therefore; the saying that says;  "no one can push me to do what I would like to do and no one can stop me to pursue my desire to focus on the physical and material aspects of my own reality. As it is indeed the kind of human experience you believe you are, how about trying to have a moment to talk and listen to yourself. Connect to your Higher SelfSelf; in this way, you will hear and know the reason why you are here. 

Love and Light, 
--by LeTan--
letan. blogspot. com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Quantum Financial System

The Final Battle

On Human Being 12 DNA Strands